The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Football Fever...

Ok so I have officially got my "Football Fever"...

I know it's only Pre-season for the REAL teams, but I went to my mover's game this weekend and now I am all set for the season. The Grizzlies didn't do as bad as I expected. Their defense was able to hold some pretty big guys back. They still have a few kinks to work out, as I saw more yellow flags hitting that field than I did players. Greg, and Rusty didn't even get to play. They claimed they weren't able to get uniforms in time since they started late in the practice season. I think they were just scared! They were standing at the gate taking tickets when I walked in. THAT alone was comedy enough for me. They play another home game in two weeks, and my daughter and I have decided to attend. Mainly just for a good laugh.

I'll be planting my expanding butt in front of the TV every Saturday from now until the end of the football season. There is nothing like a nice cup of hot coffee, comfy sweats, and a throw blanket on a chilly Saturday morning. I love me some college ball, and this year I am really looking forward to the season.
Go Bruins!

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

Football.
I see I'm going to have to teach you that football was only invented to sell beer.
:)

WHERE the HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?

 
At 5:27 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

I so do not do football. It's been a while since you posted. Hope you are ok.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home