The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

44

OK so more randomly goodness....

Jen wears hot pink panties that look a LOT like her twat(according to her).

I have been talking to Franky for like 18 hours now. Is this like some common-blog marriage now?

I am a singer and my favorite song to sing is not Heartbreaker (even though it's one of my best songs)

My favorite song to sing is Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered.

My daughter will NOT go to bed....

I loved Mario Brothers The video game...the original.

I wear hats a lot...cause I like them.

My hair will NOT be the same color next month.

When I was little I liked to dance naked and I always wanted to be a stripper. Maybe it was because my parents LOVED that song "The Stripper" while I was growing up?

My nose itches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home