The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

That's ALL Folks!

Ok I did it...I stayed up for 24 hours! I posted 48 posts for blogathon 2006, with a few guest posters, and a LOT of cheerleaders. All for The American Cancer Society!
We raised $86.00.
I think I could have done better...but it's GREAT! Every little bit helps!

I could NOT have done this alone. so a few very special thank yous go out on this last post...


Franky: OK I have to Thank YOU the most. You stayed with me for 20 straight hours, chatting, and camming, and cheering me on. Thanks so much cutie! Next year....co-blog! xoxoxox

Monty: Um It's SO ON....coleslaw wrestlemania baby! Seriously...you rock...and I love ya!

Jeckles: Get INTO my stable! Thanks for all the comedy tonight on Mango Radio.

Webkittyn: Thanks so much for all the pimping in Mango Radio Chat room. Your songs were the best!

Utopia: I know you hate people...but you are so funny...Thanks for getting me through 3 hours! YOU ARE GREAT!

Serge: Last but not least...I think the best monitor in the business! Was ALWAYS there, through the entire damn thing!

For all the posters, sponsors and people it took to make this blogathon fun for me...Thank YOU!

1 Comments:

At 5:56 AM , Blogger jeckles said...

You're welcome...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home