The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Movers Go Semi-Pro

Ok, so as most of my loyal readers (all 2 of you) know, I manage a moving company in California. My crew is a joke. I don't know how else to put it. I come to work every day and think wow, I have this kewl job, with this kewl boss, and I can totally sit here and blog, and play games all day and get paid for it....but then my crew walks in and I think about working at a local Taco Bell so I don't have to deal with them anymore.

This morning two of my crew told me that last night they joined the semi-pro football team here in town. OHMYGOSH! These two are two of the biggest dumb asses on the actual planet. This will be total comedy.


Greg is a clutz. How in the hell can a clutz be a mover you ask? Well, he's not a good one. He actually dropped a shipper's washing machine off the walkboard once, and hoped she wouldn't notice! He's slow, and has probably never held a football in his life. Odds are this a futile attempt at trying to wrangle in women.


Then there is Rusty. He is cocky...and for no reason. When I tell him to go do something he looks at me like I am insane, and does it when HE wants to...yet...he never gets fired. OH the JOY! He is a smaller guy, and has trouble pushing a couch up a flight of stairs. I think once a REAL football player sees him on the field, he is going to make him a target. I give him two plays before he snaps like a twig.

Saturday the 19th is their first game...I can't wait to attend the bloodbath! Mainly because I am evil like that...I WILL take great pleasure in watching "The Goof Troop" being batted around like a cat with a ball of yarn! Good times I tell ya, GOOD FREAKIN TIMES!

Gosh I love Football!

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

Maybe Rusty will get his ass kicked whilst on the football field.
Because that would be funny. :)

OH I just did a test run of Buffy...

HOLY SHIT I SUCK.
Is all I'm saying.
It was so awful I almost cried. Then I laughed, also because it was so awful.

I need to practice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home