The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Friday, April 06, 2007

My Weather Pixie is a Tramp!

I'm jus' Saying....

If it were 46 degrees outside I would NOT be wearing a halter top and jeans. I mean I would be cold...

Oh! and my son would say "Mom, please pull down your shirt!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why does Lil Orphan Annie have no pupils in her comic strip? I think it would suck not to have pupils. Do you think that's why she is an orphan?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought for the day: Before you criticize someone else, perhaps you should examine your own life.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I thought I would stop acting like an insane shut-in this weekend and take a little beach hike! Get out and get some fresh air, mingle with people, get some exercise, and stop focusing on things that JUST don't matter. Who wants to join me?

Happy Easter My Minions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home