The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year...Let's Boogie!

OK So I skipped last week so I could get a million and 1 things done...and I got like...1 thing done. That’s sad.

However, I will be there doing my live show THIS Saturday. That’s right! It’s going to be, my New Years Eve EVE Show.

I promise I will play my usual cheesey stuff, take some requests, make a few dedications, and all of our usual craziness.

12-3pm EST....Mojoradiolive.com <---Go there RIGHT NOW!


Be there or I will have Sleeping Beauty kick your butt! (She can you know)

xoxox

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM , Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

Happy, happy new year to the other (and better)(and smarter) half of my brain. :)

*smoochsmoochsmooch*
Love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home