The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Choices...

Have you ever made a choice, a simple insignificant choice, which changed your life in a way that you never thought it would?

Reflecting on the past year again...*sigh* Why do I do this? I try very hard not to look back on the past except as "lesson learned, move on...” type information. So why today am I in this mood?

I mean I really like who I am, and I really like my life. I even like the recent evolutions that have been taking place with me. I am not missing much in my life...so I have nothing to be poopy about. Yet I sometimes get this way.

I am looking forward to next year, next month, the next evolution...Hopefully the correct choices will be made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home