The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Friday, August 05, 2005

Things That will NOT be posted at The Palace

I guess I have to clarify for some of you out there in blogland what my blog is, and what it will never be.

My blog is what I feel like writing. It started out to be a silly little journal of all the crazy stuff that happens in my life, the stuff that happens to me, and my friends and stories about all the crazy guyz I have either dated, or in the process of dating. I don't share every detail of my faith, my personal life, my kids lives, or my friends lives. (Although I think Jen B is a heathen and should be killed---ok SHE will laugh at that) If you don't agree with what I do in my life, the way I write, or the topic of my post that day. I don't need to know about it, just don't vote for me, or come visit The Ice Palace. If you wanna ask me something, or tell me something personal E-MAIL ME.

I am not going to debate people here. I am not going to defend my life. I only have to answer to God.

I will not talk about my kids on this blog, because their lives are personal. My daughter writes selectively about her self (rather well too!) on HER BLOG, "Have you seen my ball". Other than that they are a "private topic".

I will not talk about religion, or politics either, because that just causes debates that NO ONE wins.

I'm not going to censor my comments from other users unless they are just WAY over the top.

I will step down off my soap box now...



PS. David this was NOT directed towards you. This was for everyone else. Oh and CG is still around so nanner nanner Boo Boo!

XOXO

8 Comments:

At 2:33 PM , Blogger David said...

Yes it was all about me, I brought this upon the blogging world! Lies, all lies! I'm sorry I commented like I did, I realized after the fact.

And yes, I heard CG was still around, I stand corrected! When are we gonna get a pic of him?

 
At 3:05 PM , Blogger Debi said...

That's fun to me MC! LOL


David: No It wasn't you or I would tell you!!!!!! :D

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger JustaDiva said...

yes it was too.. pftt I know you better than that hehehehe .... and if you don't like it... BAN LISA... I think I am going to start an online petition to BAN LISA from BLOG land... muwhahahahah

actually I think I will call her and make her afraid to ever read it again ... RAR!

of course im joking, i really don't care what you let your kids do, you have to answer for them :) lets just hope you dont realize that to late!

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger JustaDiva said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHHAHA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAHAHAH

how touche of you Jen :)

 
At 8:46 PM , Blogger Debi said...

OMG you are all looney! I am going out to get drunk, dance on tables, strip, have sex with thugs, take pictures and show them to my mom, Lisa, and Derrick....oh and CG I wanna eat yer ass! Happy people?

PS Charlie I still think yer hot

 
At 6:26 AM , Blogger Charlie Mc said...

hahahaha, you tell 'em!!! Speak your mind, that's why we love you so much! :)

 
At 8:00 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Question, how did you get your header? how did you create it? I want to change mine!!! thanks-

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Debi said...

Charlie: MWAAAA! Love ya too hon!

Danielle: I had it professionally done by a wonderful gal Lisa at Elegant Webscapes! There is a link to their site on my blog side bar :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home