The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

"Cute Guy Update"


Well I bet you figured CG had derailed into some vast void in the Earth's surface. He has not. SURPRISE! We have spoken just about everyday since he got back from his friend's funeral. I know he couldn't believe it either. For the most part it was the same mindless dribble as before. He would talk on and on about the movie TR*Y, and trains. Which bored the hell out of me most of the time, so I could not put you loyal fans of The Ice Palace through that too.

I had just about given up hope that he was even human...Then one day it happened! He started being something from this planet instead of the "Planet Train Town". He was amusing, so I indulged him. It was refreshing to speak to a man and not have the conversation wander into something about sex every time. We talked about relationships, political views (Hey Jenne he's on "Our" team) and a lot of other serious stuff that doesn't fall under the heading of "Fluff", but can't be blogged about.

It's kind of strange, because up to this point I didn't think we had one single thing in common, except that we lived in the same town, and breathed air. It seems we do have quite a bit in common actually.

I dunno maybe he is a good guy after all? I think all of the cockiness is just a defense. I called him a playah yesterday. He laughed and said his friends would all think that was crazy, since in his words " he has no game".

He's leaving for training in a week, and he will be gone for a month. I really want to see him before he leaves, but with our busy schedules I don't know if it's going to be possible.

Gosh could I actually LIKE this guy? *Gasp* NO NO NO NO...I refuse...

Diva: I did NOT SAY SMITTEN! NanananaBooBoo.

8 Comments:

At 3:59 PM , Blogger Debi said...

Married: I wouldn't know...but ok thanks.

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger Debi said...

He's a train engineer, with about 4million tats....what are the chances MC that this will go ANYWHERE? Yeah um...hahahahahahahahaha

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger JustaDiva said...

isn't that what you said about jail bird??? I BOL... and if you look in the dictionary the word LIKE has the "S" word as part of one of the many meanings, therefore YOU LOSE.

LAWD SIC'EM....muwhahah

just remember my threat, Oh I mean our agreement for you NOT to use the "S" word!!

you just might end up celibate despite yourself... teehee

 
At 7:38 AM , Blogger JustaDiva said...

gosh you only like him because he is not here... how could you be that shallow?! /stunned

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger David said...

HEY ICY! I'm coming for you! /evil laughter. See you in Cali.

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Debi said...

OH MY Forget CG if David is coming to Cali I am all over HIM!

Diva: Oh yes that is the only reason I like CG is because I never see him....wait, that must mean I like T.O.M. & Chef, and even convict too! YAY!...um NO

 
At 10:14 AM , Blogger JustaDiva said...

I think you are madly in love with convict if it goes by the length of time til you see him again....

like NEVER .... one can only hope....

and UMMMM.... ya'll can not have an affair until I'm there darn it, this digital camera travels you know! and if i cant get real pics, then I can always make them up .... /evil laughter

*note to pookey* puppy dog eyes...

 
At 10:18 AM , Blogger David said...

I told you she wanted me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home