The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Friday, August 26, 2005

F.F.F.

Today's entry for F.F.F. comes to us straight from Foster Farms.
This is Henny Penny
Stats
Age:
23
Measurements:
4 x 6 x 4
Best Feature:
My Breast Meat

In Her Own Words
Turn Ons: Cocks with lots of feathers, & long walks around the farm
Turn Offs: Rude hens, & crowded hen houses
Aspirations: Acting
If Henny Penny could do one thing it would be: I would love to have a brood of chicks some day.

3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM , Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

There are so many innuendos that can be used for this FFF that I won't even bore you with them.

 
At 5:43 PM , Blogger ghartstein said...

Is that Fowl Friend Finder? I'm kinda new here so I'm catching up....

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Debi said...

Full Frontal Friday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home