The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Friday, August 19, 2005

F.F.F.

Notice the strategically placed Cookie Jar? Huh HUH?! *wink*

Today's post is honor of FFF!!!! What?! How can you not know what FFF Is? It's the only thing that gets me through my Friday's! Actually my Friday's should be called HOF (Hang Over Fridays), as we almost always go out on Thursday night.


OK so since you don't know what FFF is....go HERE....check it out, but make sure you come back! I will miss you, and cry....a lot if you don't come back....no...REALLY!

5 Comments:

At 11:54 AM , Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Very strategic placement!

FFF is sweeping the interweb! :)

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

Very well done. I think the gluttony was the icing on the cake...err...cookie.

 
At 6:43 PM , Blogger techymike said...

Damn it, I won't ever think of Cookie the same way again...and I'm going to have to ban my daughter from watching Sesame Street from now on, all because of that perverted naked monster!

-Mike

 
At 7:41 AM , Blogger JaG said...

I'm having a hang over Sunday here.

 
At 12:35 PM , Blogger GQ1NYC said...

I had a hung over Saturday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home