The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Friday, August 19, 2005

F.F.F.

Notice the strategically placed Cookie Jar? Huh HUH?! *wink*

Today's post is honor of FFF!!!! What?! How can you not know what FFF Is? It's the only thing that gets me through my Friday's! Actually my Friday's should be called HOF (Hang Over Fridays), as we almost always go out on Thursday night.


OK so since you don't know what FFF is....go HERE....check it out, but make sure you come back! I will miss you, and cry....a lot if you don't come back....no...REALLY!

13 Comments:

At 9:59 AM , Blogger Miss Cambria, 1892 said...

What the hayell is that pic supposed to be????? Looks like some blue, flea bitten, cookie eating mutant...
But in the spirit of things....my friend gave me a pic of him showing off his stuff for you all.
Just click on my name.

 
At 10:11 AM , Blogger gusgreeper said...

wow look at that monster! i had no idea he was into 'that'
great find and great fff!!

:) happy friday!

cool blog!

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Jen said...

You need help.

 
At 11:54 AM , Blogger Binsk said...

Very strategic placement!

FFF is sweeping the interweb! :)

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

Very well done. I think the gluttony was the icing on the cake...err...cookie.

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Just when I finally thought I was gonna get to see his stuff...

Damn cookie jar! *shakes fist*

FFF is only a good idea if they arent old.. or ugly :P

Loved the post :)

 
At 6:43 PM , Blogger techymike said...

Damn it, I won't ever think of Cookie the same way again...and I'm going to have to ban my daughter from watching Sesame Street from now on, all because of that perverted naked monster!

-Mike

 
At 10:46 PM , Blogger sCruuw said...

awesome FFF!!!

 
At 6:44 AM , Blogger madman said...

Shit--the pic reminds me of a kid I used to laugh at during lunch in High School---he's the VP of a bank now!

 
At 7:41 AM , Blogger JaG said...

I'm having a hang over Sunday here.

 
At 12:44 AM , Blogger Patsy Darling said...

Nothing wrong with being hung over on a Friday.

 
At 12:35 PM , Blogger GQ1NYC said...

I had a hung over Saturday.

 
At 2:31 AM , Blogger Ruben said...

great blog and photo :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home