The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Thursday, August 11, 2005

New Bosses Are...

Well J. Boss is finally selling the moving company. That is a good...no no GREAT Thing!

He had someone in here before me that turned this company into a money pit. When that happened I think it just defeated J. Boss, and he hasn't REALLY been a boss around here. I have had to do everything on my own. With no moving company experience, that is a lot of stress. but it got better. Now that he is selling the place I will have a new boss. We shall call him K. Boss. K Boss knows what he is doing, and is a hands on kind of guy, so this should be interesting. So far things have been going well, but I haven't had much time to come up with creative blog posts. So I have yet another fun quiz for you! Jen B. and I will be going out this weekend, (That starts tonight) so I am sure we will have something blogworthy soon enough! Until then....






Your Scent is Key Lime


Sassy, real, and totally smooth

You're a total flirt who's always ready for a challenge!


What Scent Are You? Take This Quiz :-)






5 Comments:

At 12:22 PM , Blogger Debi said...

wow if Jen and Craig had a baby they could call it Lemon-Lime!

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger Debi said...

*moans* It's Thursday...bring it!

 
At 4:25 PM , Blogger Debi said...

Oh see now Craiglypoopoohbunny is getting into the spirit of the game...Good show!

 
At 12:59 AM , Blogger Debi said...

Patsy I woulda thought yours woulda been Margarita! LOL

 
At 4:58 PM , Blogger Robin Alexa said...

I'm a 35 year old single woman looking for my prince charming too.

Nice to meet you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home