The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Monday, August 22, 2005

Did Someone Get That Plate Number?


UPDATE: I crawled into work today because If I didn't take care of things, than really who would? I am now going to go find a doctor...this is crazy...I haven't felt this bad ever. My mom says I should go to the hospital...maybe I will. Take care bloggers!

I feel like I have been run over by a truck. I was in bed all weekend with some kind of creepy flu, that I now believe has turned into some kind of sinus infection. I am sitting here at work, in a daze from all the drugs I am on, and answering the phone like a 5 year old with the sniffles. I hate it. Why am I here? I need to be at home, in misery in the comfort of my air conditioned apartment. With toilet paper that feels like flower pettles instead of the sand paper here at the office. My nose and eyes are all red and swollen. The dedication I have for my job knows no bounds!

OK I am sick, I may be dying of some crazy disease...so take pity on me and at least vote for my blog today please.

12 Comments:

At 11:53 AM , Blogger Charlie Mc said...

awwwwwww............feel better!!!! :)

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

Pity given

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger madman said...

DAMN--I think you can catch this shit over a blog! I can't get rid of it!

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Patsy Darling said...

Stay medicated. It helps.

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger Miss Cambria, 1892 said...

get well sweetie..

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger normiekins said...

please call the doctor..........get some rest......GO HOME...........! Let us know how you are doing.

 
At 12:12 PM , Blogger Miss Cambria, 1892 said...

It's funny how people use that term "I feel like I've been run over by a truck" so cavalierly... without even thinking what it would actually feel like...

smirk

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger art said...

feel better

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger secretstash said...

Hi. I've been looking at your blog and I think you have a very good chance of getting listed at our blog directory, "High Class Blogs."

I encourage you to submit your site at approvals@highclassblogs.com as
soon as you can. Not only do I think your blog will be approved, I think you have a good chance of winning an award if you choose to
nominate yourself.

Check out the directory at
http://www.highclassblogs.com and then send along the following
information to:

approvals@highclassblogs.com

1) Blog Title
2) Blog Url
3) Blog Description

If you put "endorsed by Steve" in the subject line I can all but guarantee you will be approved and your blog will be listed.

Regards,

Steve Davidson
High Class Blogs
www.highclassblogs.com

 
At 1:35 AM , Blogger Jen said...

Bold move, playing the pity card so early in the game. You know how I know you're gay? I read your blog. :D

Just messin with ya! Get better already damn it!!!

 
At 6:11 AM , Blogger Rae Ann said...

I hope you feel better soon. My hubby and daughter has it too. I think it's a combo of ragweed allergy and a nasty bug.

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger Patsy Darling said...

Really how are we all sick with the same thing. Freaky.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home