The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

27

This is quite a fun little activity. This is Lisa again and 30 minutes later I am still bored. Go me. Hmmm if I go outside I sit in those chairs and start to fall asleep..... I am so tired. I'm not even the one blogging yet I got up because I was asleep in the living room and at 6 am mom came down with her music on and lights on... wasn't too excited about that. =( I'll take a nap tomorrow morning at like 3 or 2 am it will hit me and I will be a royal cranky.. you know what. Ok, well what else.. .maybe something exciting that I can tell you about will happen between the time I finish typing and hitting the "publish post" button. Lets see...

The question of the day should I go to the lake tomorrow or.... the fair with my guy friends? So far the jury says the lake.... but I don't have my suit. So Blog world... go to the lake with my moms friends or the fair with my friends before one of my guy friends goes to Costa Rica for 10 days..... Hmmmm I CAN'T DECIDE

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM , Blogger Sparky Duck said...

Fair, much more chances for accidental kisses and gropage

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home