The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Have You Ever...





Have you ever just had one of those days when weird things happen to you. I mean you meet weird people. You have weird adventures. Your family is weird(in a good way) ALL of your friends are weird etc...

That's not just one day in my life, that is my life. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I feel very blessed most of the time. It's just that my life is like one big adventure-comedy. I think after 35 years I have finally figured out how to have fun with who I am.

I have a really strange sense of humor. I laugh at things most people don't think are funny. I love "Scoopy The Clown" & "Smokey Bear". I thought everyone loved those things...they don't? How can people hate clowns? They are just there to bring joy into your life. How come someone not LOVE Smoke Bear? I mean without him, who knows how many more forest fires we would have had by now. Although some people suspect McGruff the crime dog and Smokey Bear are more than just friends...

Anyway...what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home