The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Friday, January 26, 2007

What Are All The Kewl Kids Listening To?

This year all the kewl kids are listening to KMRL!

You haven't heard about it? It's the latest rage!

Mojo Radio Live
It's the internet's HOTTEST new Radio station.


Come and join me, The Iceprincezz, for three hours of anything you want!
Saturday from 12pm-3pm EST

I have a huge play list to choose from, and i just keep adding to it. Have something you want to hear? Let me know and i will get it on for you!


Come on in... you never know what i am going to play... or say! *evil grin*

Mojo Radio Live
Mojo Radio Chatroom

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM , Blogger aka_monty said...

WHERE YOU IS??????????

:[

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger RL said...

Hi

I like to exchange blog link with you

If agreeable , pls add a link to my blog and let me know

I’ll reciprocate

Rgds
RL
My Lounge
http://thestamfordraffles.blogspot.com
stamfordraffles@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home