The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Virtual Christmas Party

I am having a Virtual Christmas Party this Saturday and you are all invited!

A bunch of my friends have decided to have a virtual christmas party.
Where oh where is the best place to have a Party? KMRL of course!

Date: 12/16/06

Time: 12-3pm(or longer if we are all still having fun) EST.

Where: Mojo Radio Live Chat Room

I’ll be playing Lots of Christmas Music, so if you have a favorite let me know so I can get it before Saturday!

No Need to RSVP ...Just BE there!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM , Blogger aka_monty said...

It was a great party! (even though I had to join in Monday) :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home