The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Have A Mojo Radio Live Weekend!

Ok so...I raced home just so I could be home in time to entertain YOU. My Adoring Fans! OK really, my family is insane...and I had to escape...BUT...because of this..YOU get to hear ME LIVE!

Saturday from 12pm-3pm Eastern Time!

I’ll even throw in a couple of tunes to get you in that Christmas Spirit!

So Be there...with Jingle Bells on!

xoxox

Ps. If you have a request, and your name is NOT Kineada, let me know
and I will play it for you!!


Mojoradiolive.com<----go there and listen!

Mojo Radio Chatroom <---go there to make a request and talk to a DJ


DJ Ogre will follow me tonight around 9pm EST...so don't miss his show.
He promises to eat pig brains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home