The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What Do All The Kewl Kids Listen To?

KMRL!
That's what!

Saturday 12pm-3pm
(That's 9am for you Cali kids!)

www.mojoradiolive.com

Internet radio is where all the cool kids hang out!
You can listen to ME live this Saturday. I will be playing a little bit of every kind of music you can think of. Do you have a request? Let me know.

If I have it, I will play it...If I don't I will get it!


Mojo Talk Topic this week is: "What Freaks you out?" & "What Tempts you?"

Come join us in the MojoRadioLive Chat Room, and tell us what Tempts YOU!

Mojo DJ's LOVE Attention...send Fan/hate mail and it might get read it on the air!

We have good mojo...and Cookies!


Today's Mojo Radio Live Lineup includes:

Kittyn Kitsch. She does a talk show (when she has something to talk about) from 3pm-4pm EST.

WebKittyn Wednesday: Your requests, questions and interaction mixed with everything from 80's to Euro metal to stoner tunes to classic rock. And cookies. 9pm-12am EST.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home