The Ice Palace

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Something New!

'K if you have never listened to Internet radio...you should!
It's awesome, nuff said.



Tonight I am sitting here listening to KMRL- Kittyn Mojo Radio Live. They just started their new internet radio station, and of course it rocks! I mean how can it not with Webkittyn and Darkstar (plus others) doing their thing?! If you get a chance... go take a listen!




Rock on WK!

Who knows...maybe I'll tell Webkittyn I wanna be a DJ! *snicker*

2 Comments:

At 8:18 PM , Blogger Darkstar said...

Awwwe... thats sweet. Thanks Princess... Glad to have you as part of the new "family" in the new house.


-=DJ Darkstar=-

 
At 9:56 PM , Blogger WebKittyn said...

That was really nice of you, thank you for doing that. Mucho appreciated!

I'm glad I ran into you, you're one of the good ones.

And being a DJ? Go for it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home